If we find out that you are using hacks of any sort, you will be banned from our entire network for life. This includes TeamSpeak, our Website and all of our gaming servers.
NO Combat logging
If a player was hit/shot by another player OR hits/shoots a player they are NOT allowed to log out within 5 minutes after the action. If he or she does so it will be considered combat logging.
Any form of logging out of a combat situation will be investigated by admins once reported, and a ruling will be determined. Combat logging can come in various shapes and forms, in order to log out safely remove yourself from the combat situation or area and efficiently check that you have not being followed before doing so. Note that certain circumstances will be taken into further consideration when a ruling is being made.
The following actions also are defined as combat logging:
- Logging out whilst being handcuffed or tied up
You are depriving the players around you from the gear on your body, not matter if you are a fresh spawn of completely geared. It is still considered to be logging out of combat.
The penalties for combat logging will be three strikes out:
- 1st time Combat logging will result in a 7 day ban
- 2nd time Combat logging will result in a 14 day ban
- 3rd time Combat logging will result in a permanent ban from all of our servers and the TeamSpeak
In the event that your game crashes, it is your responsibility to advise any available admins on TeamSpeak (with evidence (screenshots, video evidence)), or lodge a support ticket on our website (in the event no admins are available) as soon as possible to avoid a potential ban for combat logging.
If you are video recording it is recommended to use OBS on a Monitor Capture rather than Game Capture so we can see error messages that appear outside of your game.
NO META Gaming
META Gaming is defined as the use of external factors and knowledge gained to effect the game in which you are playing.
Some examples of META gaming include but not limited to;
- If you are on the PIPSI.NET teamspeak (IP: ts.pipsi.net), you cannot KILL/INJURE/TIE UP someone in game with you while in the same teamspeak channel as them.
- You may not use teamspeak as a way of identifying the location of a player ingame and killing/tie up/injuring them within our teamspeak.
The penalties for meta gaming will be three strikes out:
- 1st time META Gaming will result in a 7 day ban
- 2nd time META Gaming will result in a 14 day ban
- 3rd time META Gaming will result in a permanent ban from all of our servers and the TeamSpeak
If you are found doing any glitching or exploiting within the game on our servers, you will be banned.
Glitches include the following but are not limited to:
- Wall Glitching
- Rock Glitching
- Character Model Glitching
The penalties for Exploiting will be three strikes out:
- 1st time Exploiting will result in a 7 day ban
- 2nd time Exploiting will result in a 14 day ban
- 3rd time Exploiting will result in a permanent ban from all of our servers and the TeamSpeak
If you are found duping gear ingame at all, you will be banned.
The penalties for Duping will be two strikes out:
- 1st time Duping will result in a 14 day ban
- 2nd time Duping will result in a permanent ban from all of our servers and the TeamSpeak
- Do not spam your microphone in any public channels (this includes voice, sound boards and music).
- No sound boards.
- Do not spam message or repeatedly poke other players on the teamspeak.
- Do not spam join channels.
NO Abuse/Inappropriate Behaviour
- Do not insult or abuse admins, If you require assistance feel free to message an admin but be calm and very reasonable about it. Also provide evidence if required.
- No inappropriate behaviour or comments towards other players.
- No inappropriate avatars.
- Do not impersonate admins in any shape or form.
- Do not impersonate other players within the community.
NO Sharing locations of players bases
NO Flaming or hateful content
This list was last updated 21/05/2017.