Date: Saturday, 21st of October, 2017
Time: 7PM AEDT
- NZ: 9pm
- NSW/TAS/VIC: 7pm
- QLD: 6pm
- NT: 5:30pm
- SA: 6:30pm
- WA: 4pm
Server: PIPSI.NET Private Hive #2 (Will be renamed on the day)
A military helicopter carrying vital information regarding the outbreak and possible cure for the zombie infection has crash landed in the vast wasteland forests of Chernarus. An emergency broadcast was made seconds before the crash, containing the grid reference of its location. The helicopter was headed to the Rocket Corporation HQ, the origin of the Zombie Infection. It is suspected they had on board a possible cure for the outbreak. However, their intent was to strengthen the virus. The elite Rocket Task Force that was on board the helicopter will be carrying the information from its downed location to Rocket Corporation HQ. It is your job to intercept, kill them, and deliver the possible cure to the medical Quarantine Zone whilst fending off any other groups that may try to get in your way.
- General game and server rules apply
- No Hacking / Cheating / Exploiting / Ghosting / Combat Logging
- Do not attempt to kill the referee admin who is to receive the cure (they will be dressed in red and at the Quarantine Zone)
- First person only event
- Players are not to camp in or directly around the Quarantine Zone or Rocket HQ
- Participating squad member limit: 4
- Anyone caught attempting to ruin the fun of or gain an unfair advantage over other participants will be dealt with accordingly (Public spanking)
- Remember that in order to participate in the event you must be in the PIPSI.NET Teamspeak server on the day and must be registered on the website
- All members of your team must be registered to the website
- Your Teamspeak name must be the same as your DayZ ingame name, otherwise you will be kicked to make room for more players.
Teamspeak IP: ts.pipsi.net
How is works:
On the event start, the grid reference (coordinates) that correspond to the location of the downed helicopter and its cargo will be broadcaster over ingame chat.
These 6 digits will be calibrated to match the map on dayzdb.com/map .
It is your job to intercept and kill the task force, collecting the possible cure. Each member of the Rocket Task Force will have a cure inside of their backpacks.
The group that has the cure must deliver it to the Quarantine Zone.
You must fend off any groups of survivors who may attempt to take the cure off of you.
Upon reaching the Quarantine Zone, there will be an easily identifiable admin who you must give the cure to.
At this point if you manage to do so, you have won the event.
The referee Admin will ask for your name/clan and will contact you via teamspeak.
All other groups will have to try to intercept and kill the survivors who have the package to deliver the cure themselves.
If the Rocket Task Force makes it to the Rocket Corporation HQ, they will hold down and defend the building until the possible cure is taken from them.
This is a first in best dressed style event. In order to register for the event you must reply to this topic with the following information:
The list of players in this event will be posted in this thread.
Subs gain priority in events, the teams with the most subs will gain the first spots.
(1 post per squad, only one person needs to reply with the list of participants names int heir squad)
Respond to this post with the following:
Expected number of players in your squad:
Names of members:
Winning Team : TBA
Most Kills : TBA
PIPSI Prizes are awarded in PIPSI Points which can be spend on steam games, ingame cosmetics, PC gear/accessories and more !
Please keep up to date on the store ! New items come and go all the time.
Current items include Headsets, Mouse Pads, Keyboards, Mice, Steam Games, CS;GO Skins, Stickers + MORE !
1. Rocket Task Force 
2. Quarantine Zone Admin 
3. TAC 
4. The Hecksagones 
5. BB 
6. Gods In Progress 
7. ASK 
8. Eli's Bitches 
9. The Boongers 
10. Wolf Pack 
11. NoNames 
12. Fleshy Mammals 
13. PA 
14. Sprite Dogs 
15. AA 
Edited by Mach