Remember this Event is hosted on a Private Hive, So all gear you use in the event needs to be looted on the PIPSI.NET PvP Server (Separate Hive)
PIPSI Subs and Donators priority seats for all pipsi events!
If it wasn't for them we would not be where we are today.
Saturday the 23rd of September 2017 | 7pm AEST (GMT +10)
- NZ: 9PM
- NSW/TAS/VIC/QLD: 7PM
- NT/SA: 6:30PM
- WA: 5PM
Official PIPSI.NET AU/NZ [PvP ELEKTRO] - TENTS IN ELEKTRO server
(Will be named in the browser something similar to " [EVENT] PIPSI.NET Operation Primitive Melee Only "
The mission for this event is for players to go head to head in a primitive battle in Chernarus. All players will be limited to what weapons they can bring for the event which will be listed below. All players must come to the event with their chosen weapons and clothing. Any clothing items are permitted for this event, wear as much or as little clothes as you would like. All players will get 3 lives. This means after you have been killed 3 times in the battle, you must log out and leave the server. This will be monitored closely by admins.
The player with the most kills at the end of the event will be declared the winner.
The event will be capped at 2 hours, all players will have this amount of time to gain as many kills as possible.
- All players must be on teamspeak 20-15 minutes before event start
- All players must be in the location before event start
- The server will be locked and passworded before the brief
- Brief will start at 7pm AEST, if you are not in the brief you can not participate in the event
- All players must only use the weapons permitted in this post, if they are found using any other form of weapons they will be banned
- All players must be registered to the website, otherwise prizes will not be handed out to them
- All players can wear whatever clothing they would like, as well as backpacks/vests and helmets etc
- You can bring as much or as little medical gear and food/drink as you desire
- The person with the most kills is the winner
- There will be tents with a few melee weapons all over the location
ALL PLAYERS MUST BE ON TEAMSPEAK BEFORE THE EVENT BEGINS
TEAMSPEAK IP: TS.PIPSI.NET
Anyone caught attempting to ruin the fun of the event or gain an unfair advantage over others will be dealt with accordingly.
General game and server rules apply:
No Hacking/ No Cheating/ No Exploiting / No Ghosting / No Combat Logging
DISCONNECT once your 3 lives are up (respawning to get a better spawn doesnt count as a 'life')
ONLY USE THE LISTED WEAPONS FOR THIS EVENT
If your game crashed, you must inform an admin you are restarting.
Do not spoil the fun for any other players
No Firearms !!!!
All gaming server rules, website rules and teamspeak rules can be found at: pipsi.net/rules
This event is now a solo event.
In order to participate in this event, you must register below with a reply to this topic with the following information:
DayZ and Teamspeak Name: Merch
Most individual kills overall: TBA
Most kills in 1 individual life: TBA
Event Map Area:
Players in the event:
- Just Chillin
- Lil Windex
- EloquenT ChicKz
- Mike Hunt (sassy)
- Caboose Rooster
- John Paine
- Let it Rip
Edited by Mach