Remember this Event is hosted on a Private Hive, So all gear you use in the event needs to be looted on the PIPSI.NET Private Hive servers.
PIPSI Subs and Donators priority seats for all pipsi events!
If it wasn't for them we would not be where we are today.
19th of August 2017 | 7pm AEST (GMT +10)
- NZ: 9PM
- NSW/TAS/VIC/QLD: 7PM
- NT/SA: 6:30PM
- WA: 5PM
Official PIPSI.NET Private Hive Server 1
(Will be named in the browser something similar to " [EVENT] PIPSI.NET 30 vs 30 EVENT "
Two teams of 30 will be designated with starting points for the battle. Players are to come to the battle already fully kitted and ready to go.
One team will be all dressed in black, the other will be in all green.
Each team on the night will split into squads as designated by the team captain. The objective is to completely eliminate the other team.
There will be a reserve list for each team. In the event that a team member does not turn up, a reserve will take their place.
The team that eliminates the opposing team within the 3 hour event cap, are the winners.
- This event is a first person only event, Real/Tactical/Immersion with no 3rd person peaking advantage from other players.
- Server 1 will be locked and renamed the day of the event in order for survivors to loot up freely without getting killed for the event. Additional information will be given about the loot up no killing server in the upcoming two weeks. The usual rules concerning the loot up server will apply on the day.
- All players must be in teamspeak 20 minutes before the event starts, and remain in teamspeak throughout the whole event until they die.
- This event is capped at 3 hours, after the 2 1/2 hour mark players will be made to converge into a certain town for a final battle.
- Anyone found re-spawning and having a second attempt will have themselves and and any of their surviving squad members removed from the event and any future events.
- Once killed you must leave the server and put [DEAD] next to your teamspeak name
- Each squad will have their own private channels on teamspeak setup on the day
- There will be a briefing on teamspeak at the time of the event start, if you are not in the brief you are not eligible to participate in the event !
- There will be NO late starters. If you can’t be there at the start then your spot will be taken by one of your squad reserves.
- Make sure your ingame name in the same as your teamspeak/registered name !
ALL PLAYERS MUST BE ON TEAMSPEAK BEFORE THE EVENT BEGINS
TEAMSPEAK IP: TS.PIPSI.NET
Anyone caught attempting to ruin the fun of the event or gain an unfair advantage over others will be dealt with accordingly.
General game and server rules apply:
No Hacking/ No Cheating/ No Exploiting / No Ghosting / No Combat Logging
Do not re-spawn
Leave the server when killed
If your game crashed, you must inform an admin you are restarting. If you do not rejoin within 5 minutes you will be kicked
Do not spoil the fun for any other players
All gaming server rules, website rules and teamspeak rules can be found at: pipsi.net/rules
In the event of a member in the team is not able to participate in the event, a reserve that is at the location and ready will take their place.
Reserves can not take the place of a fallen squad member
In order to participate in this event, you must register below with a reply to this topic with the following information:
The team captains will be discussing with their team over the next week and choosing team members from the players who register.
The earlier you register, the better chance you have at joining a team
You must pick a team colour you would like to join, either BLACK or GREEN
DayZ and Teamspeak name: ARE_I_DM_Bandit
Total Hours In DayZ: 666
Team Colour: Green
Role: Shoe Shiner
Most Kills on BLACK team:
Most Kills on GREEN team:
MVP on BLACK team:
MVP on GREEN team:
Event Map Area:
INCASE YOU WANTED TO WEAR A GHILLIE, FOLLOWING RULES APPLY:
The server currently has 60 slots, however it is encouraged to post even if 60+ people have signed up, because you will be in 'reserves' slot.
Pipsi points are used in the pipsi shop at pipsi.net/shop
Please keep up to date on the store! New items come and go all the time, Upcoming items in the PIPSI store are Headsets, Mice , Mouse Pads , Keyboards , Steam Games , CS:GO Skins , Stickers , Custom PIPSI.NET Clothing , PC Hardware + more!
If you wish to donate anything to the PIPSI shop please contact any of the admins, Thanks!
Note: In the event of cheaters / hackers, an announcement will be made on the server and teamspeak, and depending on the severity the event may be called off and postponed.
|BLACK TEAM||GREEN TEAM|
Edited by Mach