29th of April 2017 | 7PM AEST (GMT + 10)
● NZ: 9PM
● NSW/TAS/VIC/QLD: 7PM
● NT/SA: 6.30PM
● WA: 5PM
Official PIPSI.NET Minecraft Event Server
This is a first in best dressed styled event. Subscribers to PIPSI.NET do get priority in the events that we hold. Register below to secure your spot.
How The Game Works:
Many teams enter, 1 team leaves. Your goal is to be the last team standing. When the game starts, you and your teammate, or maybe just you if you so dare enter this challenge alone, will be teleported to a random spot on the map. Explore, mine, craft, build, fight (yes, PvP is allowed), do whatever is needed to secure your team’s victory over everyone else. There will be a 5 minute grace period after the teleporting so do not kill anyone during that time. Throughout the event the map border will shrink making sure the map will have a definite ending time.
Hardcore rules apply in this event. One life then you are out! There’s no natural health regeneration, the only way to get your health back is with golden apples and potions of healing. Good luck and may the best Minecrafters win!
● All players are required to make their TeamSpeak name the same as their Minecraft name.
● No hacking/cheating/exploiting. Cheating will result in a permanent ban from our community+future events.
● No killing in the first 5 minutes.
● Once you die you will be kicked and not allowed back on the server.
● No disconnecting then reconnecting at a later time.
● If there is a need to disconnect due to game issues, you have 2 minutes to reconnect before being classified as *DEAD*.
● You must be using Minecraft 1.11.2 (latest release).
Reply to the topic below with your Minecraft and TeamSpeak name to get into the action. Your name must be the same on TeamSpeak as it is in Minecraft.
Please note, teams will be setup before the event, if you or your partner don't show up, you will NOT be able to fill the team with someone else. Please contact an admin AT LEAST 24 hours before the event to change your team if you need to.