Remember this Event is hosted on a Private Server, So all gear you use in the event needs to be looted on the PIPSI.NET server.
PIPSI Subs and Donators priority seats for all pipsi events!
If it wasn't for them we would not be where we are today.
10th of June 2017 | 8pm AEDT (GMT +11)
Auckland (NZ) - 10:00 pm Sydney - 8:00 pm Melbourne - 8:00 pm Brisbane - 8:00 pm Hobart - 8:00 pm Adelaide - 7:30 pm Darwin - 7:30 pm Perth - 6:00 pm
Official PIPSI.NET Miscreated server.
(Will be named in the browser something like "EVENT PIPSI.NET King of the tower"
There will be a squad of 4 PIPSI admins defending a specific location. Survivors job is to eliminate the squad and hold the location for 10 minutes to claim the prize.
The location will be a custom built base by the pipsi admin team.
- The Server will be locked and renamed the day of the event in order for survivors to loot up freely without getting killed for the event. Additional information will be given about the loot up no killing server in the upcoming weeks. The usual rules concerning the loot up server will apply on the day.
- This event is capped at 3 hours, The prizes are time sensitive and will be dependent on the time in which the event is won.
- All players must be in teamspeak 20 minutes before the event starts, and remain in teamspeak throughout the whole event until they die.
- There will be coordinates provided at the beginning of the event in which the squad will be positioned accordingly.
- A map of the general vicinity of the admin team will be posted on this post within the week of the event in order for survivors to gear themselves up and put themselves in position for the event day.
- It is up to you and your team to kill anyone in your way, get to the location and secure it.
- There will be a 'referee' admin located at the location in a watch tower. You are not to kill, injure or impersonate this admin. Failure to comply with these terms will result in a permanent ban.
- Once the PIPSI Admin squad has been eliminated, One member of your squad is to announce the name of your team to the Referee admin and make contact with them.
- Once the squads name is confirmed the 10 minute timer will start. The squad holding the location must protect it for 10 minutes, all members of that squad within the location must be eliminated for the timer to stop.
- If the squad holding the hill is eliminated, the new group must repeat the process of making contact with the Referee admin for the timer to restart.
- This continues until one group has successfully held the hill for an entire 10 minutes.
- Groups and Individuals are not permitted to re-attempt to take hold of the location after they die, or continue to play in the server. No re-spawning!
- Anyone found re-spawning and having a second attempt will have themselves and and any of their surviving squad members removed from the event and any future events.
- Once killed you must leave the server and put [DEAD] next to your teamspeak name
- Each squad will have their own private channels on teamspeak setup on the day
- There will be a briefing on teamspeak at the time of the event start, if you are not in the brief you are not eligible to participate in the event !
- There will be NO late starters. If you can’t be there at the start then your spot will be taken by one of your squad reserves.
ALL PLAYERS MUST BE ON TEAMSPEAK BEFORE THE EVENT BEGINS
TEAMSPEAK IP: TS.PIPSI.NET
USE THE SAME NAME INGAME AS ON TEAMSPEAK OR YOU CANNOT WIN
Anyone caught attempting to ruin the fun of the event or gain an unfair advantage over others will be dealt with accordingly.
General game and server rules apply:
No Hacking/ No Cheating/ No Exploiting / No Ghosting / No Combat Logging
Do not attempt to injure or kill the Referee Admin
Do not re-spawn
Leave the server when killed
You MUST remain inside the hill at all times if you are capturing it. If you do not your timer will reset.
All gaming server rules, website rules and TeamSpeak rules can be found at:
Participant Squad Member Limit:
There is a limit of 4 players per squad, with 2 listed reserves in case teammates do not show up on the day.
In the event of a member in the squad not being able to participate in the event, you will have be able to have 2 listed reserves who will take their place and are ready to play. Note that the reserves are not able to play if all 4 members of a squad are present at the time of the event start.
Reserves can not take the place of a fallen squad member
There will also be reserve teams in the event of whole squad who do not turn up for the event.
(If a squad of more than 1 person is participating, only 1 person needs to post a reply for their group)
All participants for the event need to register to the website, if they have not their team will not be in the event.
In order to participate in this event, you must register below with a reply to this topic with the following information:
$300 Pipsi points
$200 Pipsi points
$150 Pipsi points
Pipsi points are used in our shop at http://www.pipsi.net/store where you can buy gaming gear or subscriptions to our other servers.
Event Map Area:
Building to capture and hold to win the event:
Admins will be set up in location above in the base ready to defend, they will be on the server before anyone else joins the event! Please do not log on close to the area or it will be an Easy kill for us.
The Base will not be locked and will have no doors, just rooms and hallways.
This is a 'first in, best dressed' style sign up, priority will be given to those who apply first.
The server currently has 50 slots, however it is encouraged to post even if 50+ people have signed up, because you will be in 'reserves' slot.
GOOD LUCK TO ALL SQUADS AND HAVE FUN! IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS PM AN ADMIN ON TEAMSPEAK.
Pipsi points are used in the pipsi shop at http://www.pipsi.net/store
Please keep up to date on the store! New items come and go all the time, Upcoming items in the PIPSI store are Headsets, Mice , Mouse Pads , Keyboards , Steam Games , CS:GO Skins , Stickers , Custom PIPSI.NET Clothing , PC Hardware + more!
The prizes are TIME SENSITIVE. This is to keep the event fast-paced and prevent a stalemate. For each hour the event runs, prizes are removed from the pool. Claim the hill as soon as possible to win the most prizes!
If you wish to donate anything to the PIPSI shop please contact any of the admins, Thanks!
Note: In the event of cheaters / hackers, an announcement will be made on the server and TeamSpeak, and depending on the severity the event may be called off and postponed.
Players in this event:
1. Defending Team (4)
2. Suicidal (2)
3. Winners (2)
4. Brightmore Butchers (4)