11th of February 2017 | 8PM AEDT (GMT +11)
● NZ: 10pm
● NSW/TAS/VIC: 8pm
● QLD: 7pm
● NT/SA: 6:30pm
● WA: 5pm
Official PIPSI.NET Private Hive #3 First Person [Server will be renamed on the day to PIPSI.NET Event: Sole Survivor]
Server will be locked prior to the event and wiped, a backup of persistence will occur before hand so rest assure to all those with bases that they will be restored once event it over.
This is a first in best dressed styled event. Subscribers to PIPSI.NET do get priority in the events that we hold. Register below to secure your spot.
How The Game Works:
The objective for the survivors is to be the last man or woman standing at the end of the event. With 3 zones in a hunger games type based arena, all players will fight for their lives and attempt to gear themselves over the space of the event for battle. There will be over admins scattered along the edges of the zones enforcing the boundary. Anyone found out of the boundary will have warning shots and messages stated to them, or an admin may approach them to inform them of their misdirection. If survivors are out of the boundary and fail to comply after first contact made, they will be shot on site. The admins will be dressed in all red ! Do not kill any admins ! If a survivor is to kill an admin they will be banned from the event, any future events as well as the DayZ servers.
A mountain of loot will be located in the middle of the starting circle. Players can either rush to these when the timer signals, or they can opt to go loot towns elsewhere or attempt to locate barrels marked on the map that are scattered around the area. After zone 2 is engaged, the loot in the initial middle circle will be refilled and ready to obtain.
Info/Step By Step:
● The server will be locked hours prior to the event in order for everyone who has not already, to run their characters up to the location and loot on the way
● All players are required to make their DayZ name the same as their Teamspeak
● Once the server is locked there is to be no killing or injuring of any sort, no handcuffing or tying people up, no feeding players anything or blocking doorways/entrances
● All players in the event must already have their characters up at the North East Airfield, infront of the hanger
● All players must bring clothing items (up to 4 slots (eg jeans, medic jacket etc)) as well as additional gear in a backpack/guns to donate to the loot that will be dispatched
● The more gear brought by players, the more there will be scattered around the map
● All participants in the event must be in the brief room when the brief is delivered otherwise they will not be able to join
● All players will be required to drop their gear for the admins to check over and place within the warehouse
● Players will then line up in a circle around the starting pile of gear and wait for the countdown
● Zone 1 will be in play for 45 minutes, zone 2 will then commence after that for another 45 minutes, and the final zone will be a battle ground to determine the winner
● Barrels will be located all over the map, either with good gear in them or useless items. To run the risk of going to the barrels or not is up to you
● This is a free for all event, but through the use of ingame chat players are allowed to team up. Anyone found using other communication methods other than ingame chat will be permanently banned from the servers and any future events
● All admins will be dressed in all red gear
● Once you die, please make your way to the dead room in the teamspeak
ALL PLAYERS MUST BE ON TEAMSPEAK FOR THE EVENT
TEAMSPEAK IP : ts.pipsi.net
PLEASE BE READY AND ON TEAMSPEAK FOR THE EVENT 30-20 MINUTES PRIOR TO THE START TIME
There will be a briefing on teamspeak at the time of the event start where the password will be given out.
If you are not present during the brief you will not be allowed to participate and a reserve will take their place.
In order to register for this event you must reply with the following:
● No Hacking / Cheating / Exploiting / Wall Glitching / Ghosting / Combat Logging or Disconnecting then reconnecting at a later time
● If there is a need to disconnect due to game issues, make an admin aware before doing so. Same goes with if your game crashes
● Anyone who leaves the server and does not return in under 2 minutes will be removed from the game
● Do not attempt to kill or injure admins / referees wearing all red
● You must remain in the boarders of the zones when competing. If you leave the zone you will be warned to move into it. Failure to comply will result in shooting on site
● Anyone found using external ways to communicate with other players and not using ingame will be banned permanently
● Anyone found attempting to break the rules or ruin the fun will be removed from the event and dealt with accordingly.
● Do not enter the warehouse/hanger building on the runway, this is an admin only building and you will be shot on site if you enter it
● No grenades, No landmines & No Explosives
If you have any questions, please ask any of the staff members on teamspeak or post on this thread.
Players in this event:
5. Caboose or Tim Nye
16. iwi Johni
24. King Brent
32. [TE] yo-marky107
53. OG GAZZA
55. Eloquent ChicKz
56. Medic Mic (doc)
Make sure to like us on facebook:
Also follow us on twitter for updates: